"A dry sense of humour and a great knowledge of the United Kingdom, its history, foibles and attractions"
- Rabbi Berel Wein, Jerusalem
"If you ever go out with Harry on a London Tour you will understand how and why his public enjoy him. I for one learned a lot and look forward to travelling with him again"
- Keith Payne, Managing Director, Ebdons Coaches, London
"Thank you for showing us round the East End. It was very useful and helped with our project very much. I hope you enjoyed it as much as us"
- Mitaly Aktar, Year Six, Hague Primary School, Bethnal Green, London.
"You made such a difference over other guides. Your leadership and knowledge allowed these students to come back with a real understanding of what they saw and where they visited"
- Dee Stacy, Ferris Travel / Sunshine Vacations, Wisconsin.
"Your tour of the East End was excellent, not least because it spoke directly to the theme of the conference"
- Dipti Bhagat, Academic Convener, London Metropolitan University
"Many guides are flat and boring, sounding as though they're reading from a script, whereas you are knowledgeable and have an excellent delivery"
- Gilbert Parsons, Windsorian Coaches / Ashford Luxury Travel, London
"We have had very good feedback from these tours and I hope you enjoyed them as much as our members did"
- Jo Fuller, Events Manager, Victoria & Albert Museum Membership
"My brother and I thoroughly enjoyed your tour today. I found it a wonderfully palatable way to absorb the blend of English and Jewish history"
- Anita Epstein, London
"Your tour has stuck with me in the time since; I often think back on it and the history we learned. Of particular note, it was on your tour that I learned of the Battle of Cable Street; this has sadly become more acutely relevant history for us here in the US. I can tell you that page of history has become more well known here and is an inspiration to activists for how communities can mobilize together to reject fascism. This is in part thanks to you"
- Brant Strand, USA
"Harry Jackson was great, very informative and a joy to listen to"
- Wendy Metcalfe, Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex
"All the team found the tour really fascinating and very well delivered. It didn’t flag for a moment and you chose the places of interest very well. I will certainly recommend your tours to other people"
- Gillian Walnes, Executive Director, The Anne Frank Trust UK
"Harry is a great guide. Thanks!"
- Karina Van Peer, Sint-Ursula-Instituut, Waver, Belgium
"Julia and I would like to thank you for the tour yesterday. The children learned a lot, as did the accompanying adults! You pitched the information at just the right level for the students. We now have plenty of information to follow up on and research"
- Katie Grover, Southbank International School, London
"Our small group was hanging on Harry's every word. The man can tell a story very well"
- Bill Mooney, Temple University, Philadelphia
"Thanks so much for putting together such a great tour for us this morning. Everyone is saying how much they enjoyed the morning"
- Karen Newman, Jewish Gay and Lesbian Group
"Harry's tour of the Secret East End today was so interesting. We all enjoyed it enormously"
- Gillian Babbs, North Kent National Grid Retirees Association
"Just wanted to thank you for the fabulous tour. Loads of people told me how much they enjoyed it. I hope we can do something similar next summer"
- Rabbi Helen Freeman, West London Synagogue
"I just wanted to say how interesting and entertaining I found Harry's Whitechapel tour this afternoon. Appreciate his knowledge and the way he explained it to us"
- Karen Jordan, London
"We have just had our tour with Harry Jackson and he was BRILLIANT"
- Judy Dumbrill, Aviva Fellowship Croydon
"A handsome Roman profile."
- Sarah Ferrell, New York Times