"A dry sense of humour and a great knowledge of the United Kingdom, its history, foibles and attractions"
- Rabbi Berel Wein, Jerusalem
"If you ever go out with Harry on a London Tour you will understand how and why his public enjoy him. I for one learned a lot and look forward to travelling with him again"
- Keith Payne, Managing Director, Ebdons Coaches, London
"Thank you for showing us round the East End. It was very useful and helped with our project very much. I hope you enjoyed it as much as us"
- Mitaly Aktar, Year Six, Hague Primary School, Bethnal Green, London.
"You made such a difference over other guides. Your leadership and knowledge allowed these students to come back with a real understanding of what they saw and where they visited"
- Dee Stacy, Ferris Travel / Sunshine Vacations, Wisconsin.
"Your tour of the East End was excellent, not least because it spoke directly to the theme of the conference"
- Dipti Bhagat, Academic Convener, London Metropolitan University
"Many guides are flat and boring, sounding as though they're reading from a script, whereas you are knowledgeable and have an excellent delivery"
- Gilbert Parsons, Windsorian Coaches / Ashford Luxury Travel, London
"We have had very good feedback from these tours and I hope you enjoyed them as much as our members did"
- Jo Fuller, Events Manager, Victoria & Albert Museum Membership
"My brother and I thoroughly enjoyed your tour today. I found it a wonderfully palatable way to absorb the blend of English and Jewish history"
- Anita Epstein, London
"Harry Jackson was great, very informative and a joy to listen to"
- Wendy Metcalfe, Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex
"All the team found the tour really fascinating and very well delivered. It didn’t flag for a moment and you chose the places of interest very well. I will certainly recommend your tours to other people"
- Gillian Walnes, Executive Director, The Anne Frank Trust UK
"Harry is a great guide. Thanks!"
- Karina Van Peer, Sint-Ursula-Instituut, Waver, Belgium
"Julia and I would like to thank you for the tour yesterday. The children learned a lot, as did the accompanying adults! You pitched the information at just the right level for the students. We now have plenty of information to follow up on and research"
- Katie Grover, Southbank International School, London
"Our small group was hanging on Harry's every word. The man can tell a story very well"
- Bill Mooney, Temple University, Philadelphia
"Thanks so much for putting together such a great tour for us this morning. Everyone is saying how much they enjoyed the morning"
- Karen Newman, Jewish Gay and Lesbian Group
"Harry's tour of the Secret East End today was so interesting. We all enjoyed it enormously"
- Gillian Babbs, North Kent National Grid Retirees Association
"Just wanted to thank you for the fabulous tour. Loads of people told me how much they enjoyed it. I hope we can do something similar next summer"
- Rabbi Helen Freeman, West London Synagogue
"I just wanted to say how interesting and entertaining I found Harry's Whitechapel tour this afternoon. Appreciate his knowledge and the way he explained it to us"
- Karen Jordan, London
"We have just had our tour with Harry Jackson and he was BRILLIANT"
- Judy Dumbrill, Aviva Fellowship Croydon
"A handsome Roman profile."
- Sarah Ferrell, New York Times